Out now! The exciting first issue of the relaunched Luxury Bed & Breakfast, now incorporating Innkeeper.
In each issue, we tour the UK’s top Inns, guest houses and B&Bs to meet the industry’s innovators who inspire and motivate.
- News analysis: What steps can you take to beat the OTAs?
- B&B profile: We visit Eighteen97 Guest House in North Yorkshire, a restored property built from the remains of an old Goathland church
- Mattresses: Getting around conflicting mattress regulations with a natural product
- Inn profile: Profile of the Hand & Flower inn in London as it merges its accommodation brand with the food & beverage offer of its bar
- Luxury glamping: Hospitality entrepreneur Peter de Savary bought and transformed his local inn to a luxury country experience with five-star glamping
- Boutique hotel profile: The beauty of the Lake District is incidental to visitors go at the Brimstone boutique hotel for whom the hotel itself is the experience
- Guest house profile: Just months after taking over Tigh Na Leigh Guest House, with no background in hospitality, the owners have won the AA Scottish Accommodation of the Year Award
- Destination Wedding: We explore the growing trend for bigger-scale celebrations and a relaxation of ceremony constraints
- Cash management: A one-stop guide from firms specialising in providing the accountancy services to independent accommodation businesses
- Last orders: With sales soaring is rum set to be the new gin?
For a one-off free magazine Read Summer 19 issue Luxury B&B inc. Innkeeper