How property management companies can mitigate revenue loss & prepare for the return of travel
Tuesday 12 May 2020, 2pm BST
Delivered by Omer Rabin, Managing Director, Guesty
Before this period of economic uncertainty ends, in order to mitigate revenue loss, short-term rental property management companies will need to build their COVID-19 recovery plan by looking for new demand popping up in the market.
Main topic discussions:
- How property management companies can rely on relevant data
- Limiting human interaction between guests and hosts while still providing a personal “touch”
- Navigating new trends and managing guest expectations in the post-coronavirus world in order to ensure longevity.
Join this webinar and understand:
- New demands that property management companies should expect to see in the post-COVID-19 era of travel and how to target these new traveller personas
- Technologies that property management companies can rely on to limit human interaction while still providing a top-notch guest experience.
- New marketing strategies and best practices to get more bookings